Great companies have several things in common. Most companies want to be great, but only a select few meet the criteria for greatness. Greatness is actually a mixture of successful company experiences and the experiences of customers, employees, partners, and associates. Great companies develop new business models as the market changes, and they deliver new products and services to customers in new and unique ways.
But the really great companies are ambitious in terms of delivering what they promise. They are aware, and they know what they can do well, plus they focus on the needs of customers. Great companies constantly search for new ideas, but most of all, great companies know how to execute and deliver quality services and products. Classique Limousine is one of those great companies.
Corporate Event Transportation Is A Necessity
Corporate event transportation is a necessity, and the great transportation companies know what it takes to make those events start and end successfully. Classique Limousine is more than a Los Angeles car service. We are an industry trendsetter. Our chauffeurs pay attention to the details that customers appreciate before, during, and after a corporate event. Corporate event planners call us great because we execute without drama and focus without complications. Good timing is essential in our business, especially when there is an Orange County airport transfer in the plans, or there is a LAX pickup or drop off involved in the event.
In order to keep our badge of greatness given to us by our customers, employees and our associates, we stay up with the latest trends in corporate event transportation. The fact that our fleet of limousines, motor coaches, and luxury sedans are safe, comfortable, and driven by courteous, professional chauffeurs is a well-known fact. But what some people don’t know is we are in sync with the five trends in corporate event transportation for 2017.
The Five Trends In Corporate Event Transportation In 2017
- Consumer spending will stay strong in 2017. But corporate profits are tight, so corporate events budgets are tighter than in previous years. That means corporate event transportation companies will more ambitious and will cultivate new marketing material to attract new clients.
- Consumers want personalization, authenticity, less friction, and prompt on-demand functionality in their corporate event experiences. Corporate preferences will change faster in 2017 and so will event transportation.
- Corporate event transportation technology will be the catalyst that determines real value in 2017. New tech advances like artificial intelligence, mobile applications, and the Internet of Things are trendsetters in 2017.
- For years, corporate event transportation has been trying to crack consumer loyalty by offering fancy schemes, and packages, but 2017 calls for a shift in thinking. Customer experience is paramount. Achieving heightened customer expectations and re-imaging technology strategies are the 2017 trends.
- Corporate event transportation will go through merger and acquisition activity and strategic partnership activity in 2017 in order to grow in consolidated and mature domestic markets.